"To utilize product flexibility and application assistance to present quality interconnect solutions which represent value to customers worldwide."
- Founded in 1966
- Involvement in the development of international connector specifications through EIA®, IEC and ISO as well as PICMG®.
- Introduction of new and unique connector products to the electronics industry.
- Patent holder for many unique connector features and manufacturing techniques.
- Vertically integrated manufacturing - raw materials to finished connectors.
- Expertise with solid machined contacts provides a variety of high reliability connectors including high current density power connectors.
- Quality Assurance lab is capable of testing to IEC, EIA, UL, CUL, military and customer-specified requirements.
- In-house design and development of connectors based on market need or individual customer requirements.
- Internal manufacturing capabilities include automatic precision contact machining, injection molding, stamping, plating operations and connector assembly.
- Manufacturing locations in southwest Missouri, USA (headquarters); Puerto Rico, France, China, Singapore, and India. Total square footage: 407,441.
- Quality Systems: Select locations qualified to ISO9001:2000, ISO14001, AS9100, MIL-STD-790 and customer "dock to stock" programs. Applicable products qualified to MIL-DTL-24308, SAE AS39029, DSCC 85039, MIL-DTL-28748, Space D32, Goddard S-311-P-4 and Goddard S-311-P-10.
- Compliance to a variety of international and customer specific environmental requirements.
- Large in-house inventory of finished connectors. Customer specific stocking programs.
- Factory direct technical sales support in major cities worldwide.
- One-on-one customer support from worldwide factory locations.
- World class web site.
- Value-added solutions and willingness to develop custom products with reasonable price and delivery.
- Springfield, MO
- Auch, France