Create Your Own Power Connector
The best connector to fit your needs is the one you design yourself!
The Scorpion connector can be configured for use as a power connector, a signal level connector, or a combination. The possible contact variations are almost endless; build your own connector with any combination of modular tooling for a final one-piece insulator.
- Well suited to achieve the ideal blend of size, weight and power (SWaP) using modules with contact sizes 8, 12, 16, 18, 22 and Hyperboloid 0.60mm [0.0236 inch]
- Single and dual row options available
- Large Surface Area (LSA) contact system. Low contact resistance saves energy
- Standard and high conductivity contact materials are available, providing the best cost/performance ratio
- Seven power contact options: 80 amp, 60 amp, 50 amp, 40 amp, 26 amp, 23 amp and 16 amp per contact
- Coax contacts and high voltage options
- Sequential mating options
- Blind mating, float mount, panel mount and cable connector options with integral locking system
- Solder PCB mount, crimp and press-fit terminations. Coplanar mounting options
- Optional ventilation slots for increased cooling
- Blank modules to increase voltage performance
- PICMG 3.8, Zone 3, Power/System Management Connectors