Cable Assemblies Overview
Two of the three most common connector system configurations are cable-to-board and cable-to-cable. Both of these systems require at least one connector to be wire (cable) terminated. End users typically handle the cabling of their connectors in one of two ways — they assemble the cables internally or they subcontract the cable assembly work to an external fabricator. If you are looking to outsource cable assembly work that was once done internally or your current supplier is not performing up to your standards, Positronic is ready, willing and capable to bid on your cable assembly/wire harness project. Give us an opportunity to show you how we can bring even more value to your supply chain. Begin by contacting your local sales agent here.
- Design, development, engineering support and documentation
- Build to customer print
- Assist in expansion of qualified suppliers on BOM
- Certified to ISO9001 and AS9100
- Adherence to IPC620 standards
- Product prototyping and first article inspection (FAI)
- Electrical and mechanical testing
Products & Services
- Cable and wire harness assemblies
- EMI/RFI shielded assemblies
- Coaxial cable assemblies
- Box builds
- Kitting services
- Inkjet & laser marking
- Bar coding & serialization
- Electrostatic controlled work areas
- Transit & Rail
J2496 Transport Area Network
In addition to build-to-print cable assemblies, Positronic also manufactures junction boxes and cables that meet or exceed the guidelines specified by the SAE J2496 Specification. Learn more.
Find Your Sales Agent
We cannot locate a sales agent for the country you selected.
Please view our global locations and contact the facility that is most geographically near you.
Todd Jones, Sales Manager, Americas
We strive to provide services and solutions that exceed customer expectations and prevail as their preferred connector supplier.