Positronic will be a global partner and world-class provider of the best innovative solutions for demanding interconnect applications.
- Engage in select strategic markets for today and tomorrow
- Practice an inclusive and rigorous development process
- Engage all supply chain stakeholders toward complete solutions
- Increase our financial acumen
- Easy to do business with
- Engage our employees in this journey
Positronic is a global manufacturer of high reliability electronic connectors and build-to-print cable assemblies for use in various applications related to military, space, commercial aerospace, medical, industrial, test, and rail among others. Core capabilities include solid machined contacts with low resistance/high conductivity for use in standard and quick-turn custom connectors. Key products include high power, D-sub, rectangular, modular and circular connectors. Many parts are offered off-the-shelf for immediate shipment using the company’s e-commerce partner, PosiShop.com. Features include options for mixed density, blind mating, optical, waterproof (IP67), hermetic, thermocouple, spaceflight, mil-spec, solder/wire/press-fit terminations and various accessories. Connector types include options for free cable, PCB mount and panel mount.
Select products comply with or meet one or more of the following industry certifications or standards: MIL-DTL-24308 (M24308), MIL-C-39029 (M39029), MIL-PRF-28748 (M28748), GFSC S-311, IEC 60807, IP65, IP67, PICMG 2.11, PICMG 3.8, CompactPCI, AdvancedTCA, MicroTCA, VITA 41, ARINC 801, RoHS, REACH, ITAR, UL, CUL, CSA, TUV, ISO9001, and AS9100 among others.
Although a large catalog of standard products exists, customized solutions are available as well. In fact, Positronic is known globally for the unique ability to quickly modify existing or create new products to meet application-specific needs. Visit www.connectpositronic.com for more details.
- Founded in 1966
- Involvement in the development of international connector specifications through EIA®, IEC and ISO as well as PICMG®
- Introduction of new and unique connector products to the electronics industry
- Patent holder for many unique connector features and manufacturing techniques
- Vertically integrated manufacturing – raw materials to finished connectors
- Expertise with solid machined contacts provides a variety of high reliability connectors including high current density power connectors
- QA lab is capable of testing to IEC, EIA, UL, CUL, military and customer-specified requirements
- Design and development of connectors based on market need or individual customer requirements
- Manufacturing capabilities include automatic precision contact machining, injection molding, stamping, plating operations and connector assembly
- Manufacturing locations in the USA, Puerto Rico, France, China, Singapore, and India totaling 400,000+ square footage
- A strong focus on customer service
- Select locations qualified to ISO9001, ISO14001 and AS9100
- Select products qualified to MIL-DTL-24308, SAE AS39029, DSCC 85039, MIL-DTL-28748, Goddard S-311-P-4 and Goddard S-311-P-10
- Compliance to a variety of international and customer specific environmental requirements
- Large in-house inventory of finished goods and online availability of popular products via our e-commerce partner, PosiShop
- Factory direct technical sales support in most major metropolitan areas worldwide
Find Your Sales Agent
We cannot locate a sales agent for the country you selected.
Please view our global locations and contact the facility that is most geographically near you.
Pradeep Toke, General Manager, India
Our goal is to be a preferred vendor for all of our customers. We work hard on delivery, quality and cost. We see customer satisfaction as one of the central imeasures of how we are doing. We gather customer feedback regularly and use that feedback to majorly influence our continuous improvement plan.