The Science of Certainty
Positronic builds premium power and signal connectors for a wide variety of global industries. But every product delivers the same outcome: Certainty. That’s our master spec, our driving purpose.
We believe in the people who are advancing our world and making it a better place, those who are realizing new discoveries, developing technologies that help humans connect, and expanding commerce to advance economies. That is why we are serious about developing high-reliability interconnect solutions – because failure is not an option for critical systems, they must perform.
From deep space discovery to medical breakthroughs, Positronic delivers The Science of Certainty.
What can you be certain about?
- Failsafe product performance
- Maximum design flexibility
- Leading levels of energy efficiency and temperature control
- Responsive, knowledgeable support
We are One Positronic
One Positronic is a diverse and unified team, committed to a singular Vision creating the greatest value for all stakeholders.
Positronic will be a global partner and world-class provider of the best innovative solutions for demanding interconnect applications.
At Positronic, we are committed to a core set of values that define our company culture and serve as our guidelines for success. Each value is a promise we make in order to conduct ourselves and our business in the manner that our customers expect.
- Founded in 1966
- Involvement in the development of international connector specifications through EIA®, IEC and ISO as well as PICMG®
- Introduction of new and unique connector products to the electronics industry
- Patent holder for many unique connector features and manufacturing techniques
- Vertically integrated manufacturing – raw materials to finished connectors
- Expertise with solid machined contacts provides a variety of high-reliability connectors including high current density power connectors
- QA lab is capable of testing to IEC, EIA, UL, CUL, military, and customer-specified requirements
- Design and development of connectors based on market need or individual customer requirements
- Manufacturing capabilities include automatic precision contact machining, injection molding, stamping, plating operations, and connector assembly
- Manufacturing, design and warehouse locations in the USA, France, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and India totaling 400,000+ square footage
- A strong focus on customer service
- Select locations qualified to ISO9001, ISO14001 and AS9100
- Select products qualified to MIL-DTL-24308, SAE AS39029, DSCC 85039, MIL-DTL-28748, Goddard S-311-P-4, and Goddard S-311-P-10
- Compliance to a variety of international and customer-specific environmental requirements
- Large in-house inventory of finished goods and online availability of popular products via our e-commerce partner, PosiShop
- Factory direct technical sales support in most major metropolitan areas worldwide
Through purposeful community outreach, Positronic and its employees support a wide variety of local programs in the communities where we operate. Our outreach efforts include improving access to the arts, education, and workforce skills development, and supporting organizations that are working to improve the health and wellbeing of our communities. These activities align with our values and help build better communities worldwide.
Find Your Sales Agent
We cannot locate a sales agent for the country you selected.
Please view our global locations and contact the facility that is most geographically near you.
SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE NEWS
John Grimm, VP of Sales and Marketing
Improving our overall customer service is a top priority here. We have ongoing initiatives to identify the common criteria our customers use to evaluate customer service, and we cross-check this criteria against the processes we currently have in place, ultimately looking for improvement opportunities.