The Science of Certainty
Positronic builds premium power and signal connectors for a wide variety of global industries. But every product delivers the same outcome: Certainty. That’s our master spec, our driving purpose.
It starts with the mission-critical needs of our customers. In their line of work, failure is not an option. So we’ve gone to school on certainty for over 50 years.
We approach it with the discipline of a science – honing the fusion of raw material, engineering ingenuity, and precision manufacturing to push the next limits of reliability, even in the harshest conditions.
And with every new project, our curiosity is reignited. How will certainty be achieved in your system, with its own unique design and demands? The answers have graced some of the most formidable missions of our time, from the searing heat of supersonic combat to the unforgiving scapes of Mars.
What can you be certain about?
• Failsafe product performance
• Maximum design flexibility
• Leading levels of energy efficiency and temperature control
• Responsive, knowledgeable support
POSITRONIC: The Science of Certainty
Positronic will be a global partner and world-class provider of the best innovative solutions for demanding interconnect applications.
- Founded in 1966
- Involvement in the development of international connector specifications through EIA®, IEC and ISO as well as PICMG®
- Introduction of new and unique connector products to the electronics industry
- Patent holder for many unique connector features and manufacturing techniques
- Vertically integrated manufacturing – raw materials to finished connectors
- Expertise with solid machined contacts provides a variety of high reliability connectors including high current density power connectors
- QA lab is capable of testing to IEC, EIA, UL, CUL, military and customer-specified requirements
- Design and development of connectors based on market need or individual customer requirements
- Manufacturing capabilities include automatic precision contact machining, injection molding, stamping, plating operations and connector assembly
- Manufacturing locations in the USA, Puerto Rico, France, China, Singapore, and India totaling 400,000+ square footage
- A strong focus on customer service
- Select locations qualified to ISO9001, ISO14001 and AS9100
- Select products qualified to MIL-DTL-24308, SAE AS39029, DSCC 85039, MIL-DTL-28748, Goddard S-311-P-4 and Goddard S-311-P-10
- Compliance to a variety of international and customer specific environmental requirements
- Large in-house inventory of finished goods and online availability of popular products via our e-commerce partner, PosiShop
- Factory direct technical sales support in most major metropolitan areas worldwide
Find Your Sales Agent
We cannot locate a sales agent for the country you selected.
Please view our global locations and contact the facility that is most geographically near you.
Roger Chen, Sales Manager, China & Taiwan
Our goal is to provide our customers with the best possible solution to meet their application needs. To do this we leverage product knowledge, market intelligence and a customer relationship focus.