Positronic Industries, Inc. (“POSITRONIC”) owns and maintains this web site (the “Site”). You may download and copy material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use for public or commercial purposes the content of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, without POSITRONIC’s written permission.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and POSITRONIC are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of POSITRONIC. POSITRONIC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with POSITRONIC.
- While POSITRONIC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, POSITRONIC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. POSITRONIC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither POSITRONIC nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. POSITRONIC also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by POSITRONIC or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, POSITRONIC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, POSITRONIC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of POSITRONIC and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of POSITRONIC or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- POSITRONIC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your clicking on hyperlinks and visiting any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- You agree not to provide hotlinks or links of any kind to any portion of the Site without POSITRONIC’S written permission.
- POSITRONIC may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Products described within this web site may be protected by one or more of the following U.S. Patents:
†Patented in Canada, 1992. Other patents are pending.
The following trademarks are owned by Positronic Industries, Inc.:
- Positronic Industries, Inc.®
- Connector Excellence®
- P+ logo®
- The Science of Certainty®
- The color blue as it appears on various connectors is a trademark of Positronic Industries, Inc., Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
The following are registered trademarks of the PCI Industrial Computers Manufacturers Group:
- PICMG name and logo
- CompactPCI name and logo
- AdvancedTCA name and logo
The following are trademarks of the PCI Industrial Computers Manufacturers Group:
- ATCA name and logo
Find Your Sales Agent
We cannot locate a sales agent for the country you selected.
Please view our global locations and contact the facility that is most geographically near you.
Sign Up for Exclusive News
David Kean, General Manager
Customer service is a key component of our strategic plan. We are investing both financial and human resources to better understand the needs of our customers and then taking actions to meet or exceed those needs.