Innovative New “Panther” Power Connector Line Offers IP Rating For High Temperature, Harsh Environment Applications
A new power connector family that provides impressive sealing capability and can withstand harsh environments is being released by Positronic, a company known for its reliable products and configurable design.
The innovative new Panther line of rugged electronic connectors is the first produced by the company to offer IP65/IP67 sealing capability; conformance to EN45525-2 HL3, a globally recognized standard for smoke and toxicity requirements; and the ability to operate reliably at temperatures up to 200ºC. Panther also boasts up to 35 amps per contact, shock and vibration performance to EIA-364-28F test condition IV, and has an LCP insulator.
The strong and versatile Panther family is ideal for use in rail, aerospace, battery, earthmoving and other related applications. Pricing and availability are available by contacting any Positronic office around the world using www.connectpositronic.com/locations.
- Exploring the E-Mobility Market with Positronic Connectors December 1, 2023
- Positronic Announces EL Series Aluminum Backshells August 7, 2023
- Positronic Releases New Zinc Die-Cast Backshell Series July 26, 2023
- Why Are Semiconductors So Vulnerable to Supply Chain Shortages? July 7, 2023
- Positronic Announces Facility Expansion May 4, 2023