Positronic Appoints Powell Electronics as an Authorized Distributor
Positronic, a global manufacturer of high reliability electronic connector products based in Springfield, Missouri, USA, has appointed Powell Electronics as an authorized distributor for the full line of Positronic products in the North America market.
“We are pleased to establish a formal partnership with Powell Electronics, knowing their long- standing reputation and expertise for service and distribution in our industry”, states Positronic President and CEO, Mr John Gentry. “Powell is an excellent fit for us and a significant part of our channel to market strategy going forward,” he added.
According to Powell CEO, Mr Ernie Schilling, Jr, “Powell is honored to be a Positronic channel partner. We believe the synergies and similarities in corporate culture and shared market focus will lead to a very effective and successful engagement.”
Powell Electronics is now authorized to sell the entire Positronic connector product offering, which includes power and hybrid, D-sub, rectangular, modular and circular connectors. Many configurations of these series types will be stocked in the Powell Electronics warehouse in New Jersey and available for immediate shipping. Customized or tailored solutions are available as well.
To learn more about Positronic products available from Powell Electronics, visit www.powell.com
- Positronic Publishes its Premium Power and Signal Connectors on the TraceParts Engineering Platform July 22, 2020
- Mark Harper Named Vice President of Operations June 23, 2020
- Why It’s Important to Choose Qualified M24308 Connectors May 13, 2020
- Positronic Releases New Lightweight Aluminum Backshells for D-sub Connectors April 30, 2020
- How Positronic Meets the Needs of Data Centers April 8, 2020