Positronic Announces Investment in Singapore-based Plasmotech Pte Ltd.
Positronic, a leading global manufacturer of high-reliability electronic connectors based in Springfield, Missouri, USA, has made a significant investment in Singapore-based Plasmotech Pte Ltd., a precision molding company.
“This investment strengthens our in-house capabilities in the design and fabrication of precision molds, injection molding of precision plastic components and automated assembly processes,” states Positronic President and CEO, John Gentry. “Plasmotech has been a valuable partner of Positronic for many years and provides a synergistic and strategic element as we continue to execute our aggressive growth plan. This merger will create opportunities for both companies to expand our market presence,” he added.
Established in 1994, Plasmotech serves the automotive, electrical component, electronic connector and general industrial markets with engineered solutions centered on high-precision, mass-produced molded products. With nearly 200 employees, the company has the capabilities, experience and resources to bring high-quality products from the drawing board to any global customer base at competitive prices and lead times.
Plasmotech has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of both ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009. To learn more about Plasmotech’s capabilities, please visit www.plasmotech.com.
- Jason Hammons Joins Positronic as Vice President, Global Supply Chain Operations October 23, 2018
- Meet Mr. Rocque September 27, 2018
- Positronic Names PEI-Genesis as an Authorized Distributor August 7, 2018
- Gregory S. Rocque Appointed as President of Positronic August 2, 2018
- Positronic Appoints Wesco Aircraft as an Authorized Distributor March 26, 2018