Positronic Announces Investment in Singapore-based Plasmotech Pte Ltd.
Positronic, a leading global manufacturer of high-reliability electronic connectors based in Springfield, Missouri, USA, has made a significant investment in Singapore-based Plasmotech Pte Ltd., a precision molding company.
“This investment strengthens our in-house capabilities in the design and fabrication of precision molds, injection molding of precision plastic components and automated assembly processes,” states Positronic President and CEO, John Gentry. “Plasmotech has been a valuable partner of Positronic for many years and provides a synergistic and strategic element as we continue to execute our aggressive growth plan. This merger will create opportunities for both companies to expand our market presence,” he added.
Established in 1994, Plasmotech serves the automotive, electrical component, electronic connector and general industrial markets with engineered solutions centered on high-precision, mass-produced molded products. With nearly 200 employees, the company has the capabilities, experience and resources to bring high-quality products from the drawing board to any global customer base at competitive prices and lead times.
Plasmotech has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of both ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009. To learn more about Plasmotech’s capabilities, please visit www.plasmotech.com.
- Positronic Publishes its Premium Power and Signal Connectors on the TraceParts Engineering Platform July 22, 2020
- Mark Harper Named Vice President of Operations June 23, 2020
- Why It’s Important to Choose Qualified M24308 Connectors May 13, 2020
- Positronic Releases New Lightweight Aluminum Backshells for D-sub Connectors April 30, 2020
- How Positronic Meets the Needs of Data Centers April 8, 2020