Positronic Names PEI-Genesis as an Authorized Distributor
Positronic, a global manufacturer of high reliability electronic connector products based in Springfield, Missouri, USA, has named PEI-Genesis as an authorized distributor for the full line of Positronic products in the Americas region.
“This is a major milestone for our new channel to market strategy in this region,” said Positronic CEO, John Gentry. “Their value-added capabilities and focus on interconnect solutions will serve our customer base well.”
According to Stephen Fisher, President and CEO of PEI-Genesis, “Adding Positronic strengthens our line-up of the industry’s top connector brands and enhances our extensive and unmatched high mix, low volume value-added capabilities. Leveraging our engineering services with the breadth and depth of the Positronic offering provides customers with enhanced capabilities. We are thrilled to partner with a company that shares so many of our core values.”
Founded in 1946, with headquarters in Philadelphia, PA, PEI-Genesis partners with customers in the design and supply of engineered connector solutions that meet specific application requirements and then delivers an extraordinary level of speed, service and quality.
To learn more about Positronic products available from PEI-Genesis, visit www.peigenesis.com.
- Hermetic Connectors: Essential in the Development of Space-Bound Equipment March 12, 2021
- Positronic Becomes Part of Amphenol Corporation February 1, 2021
- Positronic Publishes its Premium Power and Signal Connectors on the TraceParts Engineering Platform July 22, 2020
- Mark Harper Named Vice President of Operations June 23, 2020
- Why It’s Important to Choose Qualified M24308 Connectors May 13, 2020