Med Hasib Joins Positronic as Vice President of Engineering
Positronic welcomes Med Hasib as Vice President of Engineering. Hasib brings customer-centric design experience and will guide our engineering team to produce innovative connector products for our customers’ toughest challenges.
Hasib will lead the company’s strategic direction for engineering, defining and articulating new opportunities, and working with various business teams to articulate specific goals. He will also drive thought leadership and continue to develop the company’s engineering resources.
Prior to this role, Hasib led global Engineering, Operation and Program Management organizations to support multiple business units that served the OEM, airline and aftermarket segments of Defense & Space and Commercial Aviation. He strengthened customer relationships and new product development program execution on major systems for new aircraft platforms.
Hasib has served in multiple leadership roles at Honeywell, Siemens and General Electric, leading significant improvements in operational efficiency and engineering alignment with each company’s integrated processes for delivering new products and services to the market.
“Med brings unique experiences and perspectives that will help us provide world-class engineering and new innovative products. We look forward to his leadership in this role,” states Greg Rocque, President of Positronic.
- Positronic Publishes its Premium Power and Signal Connectors on the TraceParts Engineering Platform July 22, 2020
- Mark Harper Named Vice President of Operations June 23, 2020
- Why It’s Important to Choose Qualified M24308 Connectors May 13, 2020
- Positronic Releases New Lightweight Aluminum Backshells for D-sub Connectors April 30, 2020
- How Positronic Meets the Needs of Data Centers April 8, 2020