PEI-Genesis Launches D-subminiature Value-Added Assembly Program with Positronic Connectors
Positronic is pleased to announce that PEI-Genesis has been certified to provide value-added connector assembly services. PEI-Genesis is the first Authorized Positronic Distributor to be certified as a value-added assembly partner for Positronic.
PEI-Genesis will assemble a wide range of Positronic D-subminiature connectors (nearly 90,000 potential configurations) at their AS9100 and ISO9001 certified assembly facility in South Bend, Indiana USA. Many of these Positronic D-subminiatures will be assembled, tested, packaged and shipped from PEI within 48 hours.
“We are excited to offer Positronic D-sub connector configurations with quick turn-around times,” said Julie Trunk, Director of Supplier Relations at PEI-Genesis. “Expanding our offering with quality products means that our customers enjoy more variety when searching for interconnect solutions.”
This new capability will be available to customers in April 2019.
Anita Warner, Director of Inside Sales and Distribution at Positronic added, “Providing quick-ship capability for versions of our D-subminiature connector line will be a valuable resource for Positronic customers. PEI-Genesis will now be able to satisfy a market need for delivering high reliability Positronic connectors in days, instead of weeks.”
To learn more about the PEI-Genesis value-added assembly services for Positronic connectors, visit https://www.peigenesis.com/en/positronic-d-sub-connectors.html.
- Positronic Publishes its Premium Power and Signal Connectors on the TraceParts Engineering Platform July 22, 2020
- Mark Harper Named Vice President of Operations June 23, 2020
- Why It’s Important to Choose Qualified M24308 Connectors May 13, 2020
- Positronic Releases New Lightweight Aluminum Backshells for D-sub Connectors April 30, 2020
- How Positronic Meets the Needs of Data Centers April 8, 2020