Positronic Expands Partnership with Electro Enterprises in the Asia Pacific Region
Positronic is pleased to announce that Electro Enterprises, Inc., one of its Authorized Distributors in North America, has expanded its distribution agreement to include designated countries in the Asia Pacific region. This geographical expansion provides customers in Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines with additional options for sourcing Positronic products.
“Electro Enterprises is well known for sourcing quality interconnect products for customers around the world,” states Jay Sandidge, Director of Asia Pacific Sales for Positronic. “Electro’s dedication to their customers and attention to detail sets them apart, and we are pleased to expand our relationship with them in Asia Pacific.”
Electro Enterprises has been an Authorized Positronic Distributor since 2017, initially for North America, and now including the expanded territory in the Asia Pacific region.
Electro Enterprises, headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, is a leading global distributor of interconnect, electromechanical and wire, cable and harness assembly products. Electro’s AS9100 Quality System and U.S. Department of State Export Registration allow Electro to supply products to key customers around the globe.
To learn more about Positronic products available from Electro Enterprises, visit www.electroenterprises.com.
- Positronic Publishes its Premium Power and Signal Connectors on the TraceParts Engineering Platform July 22, 2020
- Mark Harper Named Vice President of Operations June 23, 2020
- Why It’s Important to Choose Qualified M24308 Connectors May 13, 2020
- Positronic Releases New Lightweight Aluminum Backshells for D-sub Connectors April 30, 2020
- How Positronic Meets the Needs of Data Centers April 8, 2020