Customer Service Focus Leads to Creation of New Teams
Positronic, a leading global manufacturer of high reliability electronic connectors and build-to-print cable assemblies, is establishing a Customer Service department alongside its existing Inside Sales department.
This new structure, effective 1 March 2017 in the Americas, is aimed at enhancing and streamlining the overall customer service experience at Positronic. With an emphasis on engagement and responsiveness, the Inside Sales team will focus on supporting customer requirements such as application support, sample requests, quotations, drawing requests,inventory queries and order entry. The Customer Service team, on the other hand, is designed to support the overall fulfillment process focusing on expedite requests, change orders, returns, warranty claims and compliance.
As Positronic transitions to this new structure, new technology platforms will be implemented to support the effort with the appropriate productivity tools. This re-organization is emblematic of the organization’s strong desire to re-discover and refresh its customer service roots.
- Positronic Publishes its Premium Power and Signal Connectors on the TraceParts Engineering Platform July 22, 2020
- Mark Harper Named Vice President of Operations June 23, 2020
- Why It’s Important to Choose Qualified M24308 Connectors May 13, 2020
- Positronic Releases New Lightweight Aluminum Backshells for D-sub Connectors April 30, 2020
- How Positronic Meets the Needs of Data Centers April 8, 2020