Introducing the ECLIPSE Slim Power/Signal Connector
INNOVATIVE NEW ECLIPSE HYBRID POWER & SIGNAL CONNECTOR LINE OFFERS POSITRONIC RELIABILITY AT A PRICE THAT CAN’T BE BEAT!
Positronic power connectors are widely known to offer the highest degree of linear current density in the marketplace. That is achieved by 1) selecting copper alloys low in resistance; 2) by the precision machining process; and 3) by the female contact geometry that provides excellent normal force against the male contact.
Although machined contacts are fundamental to the Eclipse’s power density, machining is not required for the signal contact cluster. In some applications, machining the signal contacts results in unnecessary cost escalation without the added value to the application.
The Eclipse is the solution.
The Eclipse hybrid power & signal connectors offer machined power contacts for world-class current density paired with a cost-effective signal contact cluster. Retain the performance without the cost implications.
– Machined power contacts combined with formed signal contacts
– 250 mating cycles minimum
– Halogen-free insulator
– Low-profile, 11mm height
The strong and versatile Eclipse is ideal for use in power supplies, server equipment and related applications. Pricing and availability are available by contacting any Positronic office around the world using www.connectpositronic.com/locations.
- Positronic Publishes its Premium Power and Signal Connectors on the TraceParts Engineering Platform July 22, 2020
- Mark Harper Named Vice President of Operations June 23, 2020
- Why It’s Important to Choose Qualified M24308 Connectors May 13, 2020
- Positronic Releases New Lightweight Aluminum Backshells for D-sub Connectors April 30, 2020
- How Positronic Meets the Needs of Data Centers April 8, 2020