Positronic Implements Program Management Office – Mike West Appointed Director
Positronic has formed a new Program Management Office (PMO) to provide support for its strategic, global imperatives. The PMO will set, maintain and ensure standards for project management across the organization, formalize project plans, monitor and coach project teams, and coordinate resource allocation. Implementing the PMO at Positronic will keep continuous improvement plans at the forefront in the organization and drive attainment of our aggressive growth objectives.
Positronic is pleased to announce that Mike West will be leading the newly formed PMO. He will shift from Director of Strategic Development to Program Management Office Director.
West is well prepared for this new role. He has been with Positronic for 23 years and has a deep knowledge of the company, holding several key positions in product support, facility management, manufacturing management, and operations. As the Program Management Office Director, West will formalize project plans, coordinate resource allocation, monitor progress, and standardize execution of projects.
“With his background and experience, Mike West has a keen understanding of our products, operations and customer expectations,” states Greg Rocque, President of Positronic. “He will help Positronic by leading the PMO in strengthening our global teams, standardizing processes, and making sure resources are available for our strategic imperatives.
The implementation of PMO and the appointment of Mike West is effective immediately.
- Positronic Executive Administrative Assistant Awarded MAMbassador of the Year November 12, 2019
- Positronic President Named Manufacturing Executive of the Year at the 5th Annual Made in Missouri Leadership Awards November 7, 2019
- Positronic Awarded Technology Manufacturer of the Year November 5, 2019
- Positronic Adds Air Cost Control as an Authorized Distributor October 22, 2019
- The Circular Argument for Durable Connectors October 21, 2019