Positronic Adds Air Cost Control as an Authorized Distributor
Positronic has named Air Cost Control as an authorized distributor for the full line of Positronic products in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East regions. This partnership provides customers with an additional resource for sourcing world class connector products.
“Air Cost Control has a strong reputation in the aerospace market for providing quick and easy access to electrical components. We are pleased to work with them to supply customers with high-quality connectors,” said Anita Warner, Director of Inside Sales and Distribution at Positronic.
According to Leland Bartlett, Director of Air Cost Control in the United States, “Adding Positronic strengthens our portfolio of electrical and interconnect brands. We are thrilled to partner with a company that offers a wide range of connector products for our customers.”
Air Cost Control offers a specialized distribution model aimed at rationalizing the supply base and eliminating cost inefficiencies. To learn more about Positronic connector products available from Air Cost Control, visit www.aircostcontrol.com.
- Mark Harper Named Vice President of Operations June 23, 2020
- Why It’s Important to Choose Qualified M24308 Connectors May 13, 2020
- Positronic Releases New Lightweight Aluminum Backshells for D-sub Connectors April 30, 2020
- How Positronic Meets the Needs of Data Centers April 8, 2020
- Positronic Expands Partnership with Electro Enterprises in the Asia Pacific Region March 30, 2020