Positronic Adds Air Cost Control as an Authorized Distributor
Positronic has named Air Cost Control as an authorized distributor for the full line of Positronic products in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East regions. This partnership provides customers with an additional resource for sourcing world class connector products.
“Air Cost Control has a strong reputation in the aerospace market for providing quick and easy access to electrical components. We are pleased to work with them to supply customers with high-quality connectors,” said Anita Warner, Director of Inside Sales and Distribution at Positronic.
According to Leland Bartlett, Director of Air Cost Control in the United States, “Adding Positronic strengthens our portfolio of electrical and interconnect brands. We are thrilled to partner with a company that offers a wide range of connector products for our customers.”
Air Cost Control offers a specialized distribution model aimed at rationalizing the supply base and eliminating cost inefficiencies. To learn more about Positronic connector products available from Air Cost Control, visit www.aircostcontrol.com.
- Positronic Executive Administrative Assistant Awarded MAMbassador of the Year November 12, 2019
- Positronic President Named Manufacturing Executive of the Year at the 5th Annual Made in Missouri Leadership Awards November 7, 2019
- Positronic Awarded Technology Manufacturer of the Year November 5, 2019
- Positronic Adds Air Cost Control as an Authorized Distributor October 22, 2019
- The Circular Argument for Durable Connectors October 21, 2019