Positronic Expands Partnership with Wesco Aircraft in Asia Pacific
Positronic is pleased to announce that Wesco Aircraft, one of its Authorized Distributors in North America, has expanded its distribution agreement to include designated countries in Asia Pacific. This geographical expansion provides customers in the Asia Pacific region with additional resources for sourcing Positronic products.
“Wesco is a trusted source for reliable interconnect and electro-mechanical products in the commercial aviation market,” states Jay Sandidge, Director of Asia Pacific Sales for Positronic. “Wesco’s Shanghai, China, and Singapore locations offer our customers local support for products and services.”
Wesco has been an Authorized Positronic Distributor since 2018, initially for North America, and the expanded territory in Asia Pacific includes: China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand.
Wesco Aircraft, which is headquartered in Valencia, California, USA, recently merged with U.K.-based Pattonair to form the world’s largest independent provider of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry.
To learn more about Positronic products available from Wesco Aircraft, visit www.wescoair.com.
- Mark Harper Named Vice President of Operations June 23, 2020
- Why It’s Important to Choose Qualified M24308 Connectors May 13, 2020
- Positronic Releases New Lightweight Aluminum Backshells for D-sub Connectors April 30, 2020
- How Positronic Meets the Needs of Data Centers April 8, 2020
- Positronic Expands Partnership with Electro Enterprises in the Asia Pacific Region March 30, 2020